Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Year Old!

Today, my blog turns a year old. It feels good to say the least.
I still remember how thrilled I was putting the URL of my blog under the “My Webpage” column on Orkut, for the very fact that even though there must be millions of others who blog, there are billions who do not!

Recalling the days leading up to creating this blog to the moment when it was finally up 'n' running, I feel I always needed it as much. Re-reading all the posts, I could literally relive those incidents, those feelings that drove me to write all that I did. The comments from the readers sometimes served as great words of encouragement to write more and at times led me to thinking if I should even write at all. Not that I was seeking the approval of my “critics”, just wanted to know if they were right in what they said about what I wrote.

Through this blog, I found new friends and also lured a few friends into creating one of their own.

It’s been a fulfilling journey so far, serving the purpose(s) for which I created this blog.
A journey from being somewhere in the last few entries on the second page of the Google search results for “Ankur Arora” to the first entry today; I’ve enjoyed being a part of the blogosphere.

Thanks to all the readers who’ve enjoyed reading my Rear View Mirror.
Keep visiting.

10 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

Happy Blog anniversary! :D I just saw that i started blogging on July 16th 2006 :) Cheers! Happy Blogging!

Bhavya said...

Many many happy returns of the day to ur blog :D..!! hope tht it continues entertainin n satiatin us da way it has alwayzz done..!! yea yea REAR MIRROR VIEW :p!!!

P said...

Happy Birthday Bloggie:p

Be Positive Desi... said...

That calls for some Fried Mozrla!!!! Slurp for blog ki budday!!!

Manasi said...

awwwww.....
happy tu tu juniorrrr!!!!!!


.
.
.
.wher's the treat? ;-)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to ur blog!!
wherz da cake? ....
wateva keep blogging...reading ur blogs is fun.

Anonymous said...

happy budday to you!!!

Prateek Arora said...

lets raise a toast(wot bout a Veuve Cliquot champagne?)coz d bby hs turned an yr old.blated hppy birday.keep blogging

divkat said...

Blogging is super awesome fun!!
but the best part is when people care to read it, leave comments...
we all have different perspectives in life and many people blog because writer in them couldnt muster up the courage to write a book maybe...
Cheers!
Good Work!!
Love,
Divi

Ankur Arora said...

thanks to all, the bloggie's happy! :D