Thanks Skeeter for the tag! I had to write about a few things that I’ve loved doing on rainy days, here they are:
- Smiled…Even the thought of rain does that to me! :)
- Listened to “The Wall”, from beginning to end, and felt bliss.
- Feasted on pakodas and cutting chai with friends in college; have done the same at home too.
- Walked in the rain with a then special friend.
- Sitting in the balcony and watching the greens come to life!
- Played football, almost every time we possibly could; on one of those days, followed it up with a game of kabaddi…still remember how we pounced on a weakling and a heavyweight among the opponents and almost buried them alive! :-D
- As a kid, made those paper boats and floated them from one end of the street to another, over the pools of clogged up water.
So I keep on waiting, waiting for the pouring rain!