Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged # 3

Tag time again! This one's a questionnaire given by Sherry.
I don't know if anybody would be interested in reading this, but I need to honour the tag! Here it goes:

Name three most valuable assets?
Never really got down to thinking about it, and I'm still not able to zero in on just three. I think everything that forms a part of our lives is important, however small or seemingly insignificant it might be.

One truth in your life that haunts you every day?
None.

If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the four blog buddies you would take alongside with you?
And the Oscar goes to...

Skeeter: She'd do all the cooking! And we can have long conversations about food all day! :D

Sherry: She'd be the best one to write about the experiences there, most beautifully!

Elusive: We're planning to get married, so we'd get to know each other more! ;)

Crasiezt: With all the order in life, one needs some randomness too! :)

Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Take me higher, to a place where blind men see.
Take me higher, to a place with golden streets.

If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Everyone lives without fear!
Everyone breathes fresh air!
Love for all...Hope inside us all...And no despair!

Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Can't write about it here.

What are you afraid to lose the most?
Passion in life.

What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Will keep it back.

If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would. Time runs out fast and then you are left to wonder if there ever was a "right" time to say what you wanted to say!

List out 3 good things about the person who tagged you.
- A superb writer; at times I can't even understand what she writes! :D
- Comes across as a pure person; hope that's true.
- Has started to like my favourite band! :)

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I'd search for a SSS girl: Single.Sunder.Susheel!

Which type of person do you hate the most?
It's hard to hate humans. Inside we are all the same!

What is your ambition?
As clueless as ever!

If you were given the chance to have one super power, what would it be and why?
It'd be of Peter Petrelli's from the TV series Heroes. He has the ability to imbibe the super powers of everyone he comes in contact with! :)
I'm very similar to that character too.

For you life is?
...to keep learning!

If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
I would be nicer to my mother and I'd want my dad to be nicer to me! :D

Are you a shopaholic?
No. I'm a miser!

Which actor/actress would you like to be?
One actress I'd like to be with is Minissha Lamba! (Yeah I know that wasn't the question :D)

One song that gives you goosebumps? [My Question]
Faceless Man, by Creed.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Did you mean to ask me out for a date? ;)
It's the weekend; I pity anyone who doesn't have plans for tomorrow!

Now, as the rules say, I have to pass it on, so I tag Skeeter, Elusive and Amoeba!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from the set, and add in your personal question to keep the count to 20, and then tag a few people in your blogroll. List them out at the end of this post and notify them in their shoutbox about the same.

13 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

MF!!!
Danke for my Oscar...I've got two now :D

Reeta Skeeter said...

And here's moi again (read continued)

*holds the Oscar trophy high in the air*
The only condition being.. Anky the Panky is NOT supposed to wander around enjoying the scenic beauty alone while I cook...only stand still and maybe close his eyes while I add 'Skeetah Special' ingredients :P

Take me higher, to a place where blind men see.
Take me higher, to a place with golden streets.
--------> wah wah

Passion in life. well said...applies to me too!

I would be nicer to my mother and I'd want my dad to be nicer to me! heeeee hawwwww = you know what I would say on this ;) :P

umangexuberance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
freesherry said...

hanku ji for honouring the tag
interesting replies and see I wasn't the only one who read it.. skeety did too :)

and u'll only take me along 'coz i'll be able to write about it :(
I thought u liked my company too :(
as for creed.. who can't fall in love with them? they seriously rock

and what's with the obsession with sunder? ;) hmmm?? ;)

crasiezt said...

LOL for SSS and Minnisha Lamba. You've got your priorities right Miser babu:P
Good for you:D

And you wanna take me along? Thank you thank you:-) I'm sure I'll keep the trip pretty much out of order:P

Tag very well done !!

Satanic Angel said...

thanku for the Oscar, I've never won anythin in my life, at least now i have somethin to boast abt to my grandchildren :p
remember the pan pasand ad? Shaaadee!! Aur tumse?? Kabhi nahi :p

Ankur Arora said...

@skeeter: You need not worry, I'll always be around the food! :D
And I surely know what you'd say to that! ;)
-----------------------------------
@sherry: Well yeah, just a few, and if you notice, it's just those 4 that I'd wish to take along! ;-)
As for writing, that's your USP! You should have been happy.
No obsession with sunder, just got my priorities right, as Crasiezt said! :)
-----------------------------------
@crasiezt: Thank you! Atleast there's something that I know I want! :D
And it'd be a pleasure, you're welcome! :)
-----------------------------------
@elusive: LOL! I'm surprised you remember that advertisement! You should be given another award for this! :D

Reeta Skeeter said...

acha what would I say... tell tell :P

crasiezt said...

So when is this deserted island trip happening:D

Satanic Angel said...

I know whens it happenin?? am done wit all my shoppinn n packin :D

crasiezt said...

Elusive: you done already? Shit I'm gonna shop tomorrow then:D

Ankur: Bata na kab hai trip!! *Excited

Ankur Arora said...

@crasiezt: Mujhe nahi pata, ye log mujhe kidnap karne ki soch rahe hain shayad! Elusive's comment reminded me of a song: "Hey Honey! I'm packin' you in."
Aur jo ye shopping ki baat kar rahi hai, that might be the dowry for our wedding! ;D

crasiezt said...

You're in a real soup dude:D